Principal Consultant - (TAC, ComCare & Life Insurance) – Melbourne VIC
IPAR is the leading provider of occupational rehabilitation services in Australia. Our dynamic team is looking for the next talented individual to join our journey and make a difference through exceptional outcomes for our valued clients.
Due to business growth, we are looking for a Principal Consultant with tertiary qualifications in Rehabilitation Counselling, Occupational Therapy or Psychology, to join our successful vocational rehabilitation team in Melbourne.
You will manage a specialist portfolio of customers providing vocational counselling, job placement and assessment services predominantly within the TAC, ComCare and Life Insurance industries. As a Principal Consultant you will have responsibility for supporting our Account Management team, conducting Quality Assurance tasks and improving our
team’s efficiency. At IPAR, our Principal Consultants are considered key members of our leadership team and are actively involved in continuous improvement and strategic projects.
Like our best performers, you will be a driven and energetic professional, with strong verbal and written communication skills. You will have the confidence to utilise initiative to solve problems and achieve outcomes. Your personable approach will assist to manage stakeholder expectations and to build strong relationships with key customers. This role requires the contribution of an experienced consultant to the success of our Victorian team due to their Vocational Rehabilitation expertise, their contribution to the development of others and consistency in performance.
- Full or provisional registration with AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency); or Associate or Full membership with RCAA (Rehabilitation Counsellors of Australasia) or ASORC (Australian Society of Rehabilitation Counsellors);
- Allied Health Qualifications in Psychology, Rehabilitation Counselling or Occupational Therapy;
- A minimum of two years of occupational rehabilitation or claims management experience;
- Demonstrated ability to manage additional responsibilities whilst maintaining an active caseload (i.e. Senior Consultant);
- Proven ability to exceed performance targets, including RTW, Quality and Service Delivery KPI’s:
- Contribution to the development of others;
- Recognised as a ‘go to’ person internally and externally;
- The ability to grow our services and build strong relationships with key customers, and
- Current driver's license and car.
Your Career at IPAR:
IPAR is a lively and supportive place to work. You will work autonomously whilst also having the support of a strong team environment. Some of the benefits of working at IPAR include:
- Innovative and generous bonus scheme;
- Full support from a team of Rehabilitation Assistants;
- Manageable caseloads;
- A "promote from within" culture;
- Flexible working arrangements, and
- Diverse and dynamic customer base
Our comprehensive induction program will ensure that you are equipped with the tools you need to excel. Our individually tailored professional development program will assist you to build your future, and our reward and recognition program will acknowledge your achievements and reward the superior performance of you and your team.
If you would like a copy of the Position Description or to have a confidential and informal chat with Louise Massie our Recruitment Adviser, please feel free to give Louise a ring 0436 850 284 or send an email to email@example.com
IPAR's future is exciting
Further geographic expansion is planned, and a range of exciting new service offerings is under development. This will mean a continuation of the company's steady growth and will present our team with a raft of new challenges and career opportunities.
You are welcome here. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work - and we value your unique contribution.